Goldfish Pediatrics pride itself for providing an updated model to the routine 9-5 pediatric practices. We understand that kids are kids, they can get sick or injured after hours. Goldfish Pediatrics will be opened for extended hours during the week and weekends. Our goal is to help with your busy life and the scheduled work load you have, you don’t have to take a day off to check your sick child. Our strong believes in providing excellent quality pediatric care during and after hours will ease a great burden of many parents in finding a consistent quality care after hours.
We’d like to let our families know that we will be taking extensive precautions to protect our patients and staff during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Please do not enter our office to be seen without registering online first.
- After registration is completed online, we will contact you to set up a visit time.
- After arriving at the parking lot, please call us to get you into your assigned room.
- We are allowing one caregiver per patient, and screening for symptoms prior to having you enter the building.
- Only Well patients will be seen daily from 8-12 pm M-F. The office will NOT schedule any walk-in or sick visits during that time.
- Sick patients will be seen daily from 1-9 pm M-F and 9-2 pm Sat & Sun. No Well exam will be scheduled at that time.
Additional measures to ensure your safety;
- Virtual visits for sick patients and Follow up can be scheduled after online registration.
- Our waiting room will remain closed and we have removed all toys, books, and magazines from the office. Please bring any entertainment you feel your patient may need during their visit.
- Our staff will be wearing PPE (masks, gloves, and safety glasses).
- We ask that all patients 3 years and older and adults wear a face mask while in the office.
We will offer Covid-19 rapid and PCR testing in the office 1 -9 pm M-F and 9-2 Sat & Sun. Testing will be done only after online registration and will be conducted in a designated part of the office waiting area. No testing will be done in the exam rooms.